Have you ever driven to work, then realized you don’t remember one single stoplight you passed through or turn you made? Or gotten through a sales meeting and not recall one word you said? Surely you dazzled them with your elevator pitch, but you don’t remember.
Why? You were living on auto-pilot. It turns out that the very tendency in our brains that tries to make things easy for us could be the one thing holding us back from living a life of fulfillment and purpose.
In the pages of The Art of Forgetting, Michael Neeley reveals how “Selective Forgetfulness” can help you:
- Move beyond the labels you or others have assigned to yourself
- Influence others by expecting the surprising from them
- Rediscover the amazing in your most intimate relationships
- Practice listening with fresh expectation
- Kick limiting beliefs to the curb
- FINALLY flip the switch from trying to doing
Isn’t it about time you stopped existing and started really living? The Art of Forgetting will give you both the insight and tools you need to get out of auto-pilot and back into the driver’s seat of your life.