Are you ready to heal?
Breaking Through Betrayal: And Recovering the Peace Within is for any individual who has experienced betrayal and is struggling to break through its bonds. Through a proven process tailored for recovery from betrayal injury, Holli Kenley (Season 1, Episode 138) invites readers to:
- Explore and connect with the different kinds of betrayal: rejection or abandonment; a violation of trust; a shattered truth or belief.
- Identify and move through betrayal’s three States of Being – confusion, worthlessness, and powerlessness – while uncovering contributors of symptom intensity and duration.
- Revive and restore mind, body, and spirit with a 5-part recovering process for “righting oneself” and attend to re-occurrence or re-injury.
New in this Second Edition of Breaking Through Betrayal, readers are offered a unique perspective on a timeless topic — relapse. By reframing relapse as a familiar experience and redefining it as an issue of self-betrayal, readers are:
- Drawn into a safe conversation while breaking through the stigma, secrecy, and shame of returning to any kind of unhealthy pattern of thinking, behaving, or feeling.
- Invited to partake in an empowering 6-part recovering process in moving from self-betrayal to self-discovery.
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.