You’ll never see leadership the same way after reading this book. These fifteen commitments are a distillation of decades of work with CEOs and other leaders. They are radical or provocative for many.
Experience shows us that unconscious leadership is not sustainable. It won’t work for you, your team or your organization in the long term. Unconscious leadership can deliver short-term results, but the costs of living and leading unconsciously are tremendous.
Fear drives most leaders to make choices that are at odds with healthy relationships, vitality and balance. This fear leaves a toxic residue that won’t be as easily tolerated in an increasingly complex business environment. Conscious leadership offers the antidote to fear.
In The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership, you’ll find a comprehensive road map to guide you to shift from fear-based to trust-based leadership. Once you learn and start practicing conscious leadership you’ll:
- Get results in the form of more energy, clarity, focus and healthier relationships
- Do more and more of what you are passionate about, and less of what you do out of obligation
- You’ll have more fun, be happier, experience less drama and be more on purpose
Your team will get results as well:
- They’ll be more collaborative, creative, energized and engaged
- They’ll solve issues faster, and once resolved the issues won’t resurface
- Drama and gossip will all but disappear, and the energy and resources that fueled them will be redirected towards innovation and creativity
Any one of these commitments will change your life. All of them together are revolutionary. Leaders who practice the 15 commitments:
- End blame and criticism
- Speak candidly, openly and honestly, in a way that invites others to do the same
- Find their unique genius
- Let go of taking everything—especially themselves and their problems—so seriously
- Create win for all solutions
- Experience a new relationship to time and money where there is always enough
This book, by Diana Chapman (Season 1, Episode 183), Jim Dethmer and Kaley Warner Klemp, is a must-have for your personal development library! Get it on Amazon today.
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.