Today’s guest is Michele Pariza Wacek (aka Michele PW). She is considered one of the hottest direct response copywriters and marketing consultants in the industry today, and many consider her to be the Queen of Love-Based copy.
Also a best-selling author, her new book “Love–Based Money and Mindset” is flying off the shelves as savvy entrepreneurs and marketers are realizing more and more, the importance of bringing your heart, and your love, into the way you promote your goods, your services, your entire company and brand. You can find out more about Michele at www.michelepw.com.
This episode is being brought to you by Profiting from Podcasts. This is a multi-faceted training program presented by my friend and New York Times Best-Selling author, Steve Olsher, and it includes the following bonuses:
- Your very own WEB 3.0 site template that you can fully customize… installed and published FOR YOU. (Value $997)
- Your very own PODCAST CHANNEL… installed and published FOR YOU. (Value $1,997)
- Your very own professionally designed MEDIA ONE SHEET created FOR YOU. (Value $1,000)
- Your very own copy of The Ultimate Directory of Powerful Podcasters, Big Time Bloggers & Social Media Stars. (Value $500)
- Access to Push Button Influence. (Value $1,997)
- Lifetime listing on Perfect Podcast Guest. (Value $1,000)PLUS, 3 SUPER HUGE BONUSES THAT I KNOW YOU’LL LOVE!
- A 20-Minute Consult With Steve! (Value $500)
- 1 ticket to attend The New Media Summit! (Value $4,997)
- AND you’ll also get Zero to Launch in 14 Days – Michael Neeley’s premier podcast training course – absolutely FREE! (Value $1,495)
Still have questions? Sign up for your Podcasting Breakthrough Discovery Call today, and I’ll walk you through it all. Please don’t forget to grab your free report “The Simple 5-Step Process to Launch a Rockin’ Podcast in Just 14 Days”, and please be sure to check out our other podcasts: The PodQuest Show, Buy This – Not That! and Something to Wine About.
Please, don’t forget to subscribe to Consciously Speaking so that you don’t miss a single episode, and while you’re at it, won’t you take a moment to write a short review and rate our show? It would be greatly appreciated!