In this episode, I am joined once again by my dear friend, Audrey Hazekamp (Season 1, Episode 3 & Episode 38). Audrey is a game-changing integrative coach, facilitator for evolutionary fitness and integrity, and the creator and founder of Tall Poppy Inc.
Today, we examine what it is to live a life with impeccability. We cover everything from keeping our word to being okay with saying “no”. Our conversation includes:
- Defining impeccability as it pertains to living it
- Differentiating between impeccability and perfectionism
- Honoring agreements, and recommitting when necessary
- Forgiving yourself when you fall off the impeccability wagon
- Our impeccability environment among our friends and family
- … and more
You can learn more about Audrey at www.TallPoppyInc.com
Sign up for your Podcast Launch Breakthrough Call Today, and please be sure to check out our other podcasts: The PodQuest Show, Buy This – Not That! and Something to Wine About.
Please, don’t forget to subscribe to Consciously Speaking so that you don’t miss a single episode, and while you’re at it, won’t you take a moment to write a short review and rate our show? It would be greatly appreciated!
To learn more about our previous guests, listen to past episodes, and get to know your host, go to www.MichaelNeeley.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.