In this episode, I am joined once again by my dear friend, Audrey Hazekamp (Season 1, Episode 3 & Episode 38). Audrey is a game-changing integrative coach, facilitator for evolutionary fitness and integrity, and the creator and founder of Tall Poppy Inc.
Today, we examine what it is to live a life with impeccability. We cover everything from keeping our word to being okay with saying “no”. Our conversation includes:
- Defining impeccability as it pertains to living it
- Differentiating between impeccability and perfectionism
- Honoring agreements, and recommitting when necessary
- Forgiving yourself when you fall off the impeccability wagon
- Our impeccability environment among our friends and family
- … and more
You can learn more about Audrey at www.TallPoppyInc.com
Please be sure to fill out our Audience Demographic Survey for LibSyn. Thanks!